The majority of string lights need either 2.5-volt or 3.5-volt bulbs. The larger electrical current can rapidly burn out your new bulbs if you put a 2.5-volt bulb on a light string rated for 3.5 volts. Using 2.5-volt bulbs on a 3.5-volt string will almost certainly result in a string of lights that is quite faint.
This Video Should Help:
The “why are my plug in fairy lights dim” is a question that many people have. The reason why they’re dim is because they don’t have enough power. You can fix this by using a higher wattage bulb like the 100W or 150W bulbs.
- why are half of my led lights dim
- why are my led lights dim
- why are some christmas lights dim
- replace resistor on led christmas lights
- do led christmas lights fade over time