- Why install LED bumper lights on your JKU?
- How to choose the right LED bumper lights for your JKU?
- What are the benefits of installing LED bumper lights on your JKU?
- How to install LED bumper lights on your JKU?
- What to do if your LED bumper lights don’t work?
- How to troubleshoot LED bumper lights?
- How to clean LED bumper lights?
- How to maintain LED bumper lights?
- How to upgrade LED bumper lights?
- How to install LED bumper lights on other vehicles?
Looking to add some extra style and safety to your Jeep JKU? Led bumper lights are a great way to do just that. But how do you install them?
In this blog post, we’ll show you step-by-step how to install led bumper lights on your JKU. We’ll also give you some tips on what to look for when choosing the right lights for your Jeep.
So if you’re ready to add some extra style and safety to
Checkout this video:
Why install LED bumper lights on your JKU?
Jeep owners love to customize their vehicles, and one popular way to do that is by installing LED bumper lights. There are many reasons why people choose to install LED bumper lights on their Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JKU). Some people do it for the style, while others do it for thefunctionality.
How to choose the right LED bumper lights for your JKU?
When it comes to choosing the right LED bumper lights for your JKU, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. The first is the type of JKU you have. There are two main types of JKUs – the 2-door and the 4-door. Each type of JKU has different wheelbase lengths, so you need to make sure you choose LED bumper lights that are compatible with your specific JKU model.
The second thing to consider is the style of LED bumper lights you want. There are a few different styles to choose from, including round, oval, and rectangular. Again, it’s important to make sure you choose LED bumper lights that are compatible with the style of your JKU.
Finally, you need to take into consideration the color of LED bumper light you want. There are a few different colors to choose from, including white, amber, and red. You need to decide which color will look best on your JKU and go from there.
Once you’ve taken all of these things into consideration, you should have no problem choosing the right LED bumper lights for your JKU.
What are the benefits of installing LED bumper lights on your JKU?
LED bumper lights are a great way to add style and personality to your Jeep JKU. Not only do they look great, but they also offer a number of benefits over traditional halogen or incandescent lights. Here are just a few of the benefits of installing LED bumper lights on your JKU:
–led lights are much brighter than traditional halogen or incandescent bulbs, so you’ll be able to see better when driving at night.
–led lights last much longer than traditional bulbs, so you won’t have to worry about replacing them as often.
-Led lights are more energy efficient than traditional bulbs, so you’ll save money on your energy bill.
-Led lights are more resistant to breakage and damage than traditional bulbs, so you’ll have fewer issues with them.
How to install LED bumper lights on your JKU?
1. Unscrew the screws holding the old lights in place with a Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Pull out the old lights.
3. Insert the new LED bumper lights into the holes where the old lights were located.
4. Screw in the new LED bumper lights using the screws that were removed in Step 1.
What to do if your LED bumper lights don’t work?
If your LED bumper lights don’t work, it is probably because they are not properly connected. You can try the following steps to see if they will help:
1. Check the connections between the LED bumper lights and the rest of the electrical system. Make sure that all the wires are properly connected and that there is no loose connection.
2. Check the fuse box to see if there is a blown fuse. If so, replace it with a new one.
3. If you have checked the connections and the fuse box and the LED bumper lights still don’t work, it is possible that the bulbs are burned out. Try replacing them with new ones.
How to troubleshoot LED bumper lights?
-Check the connection of the lights and make sure they are properly plugged in.
-Make sure the switch is in the “on” position.
-If the light still does not work, try replacing the bulbs.
How to clean LED bumper lights?
Taking care of your LED lights is important to maintain their lifespan and keep them working properly. Fortunately, cleaning LED lights is a simple process that just requires a little soap and water.
To clean your LED bumper lights:
1. Begin by disconnecting the power source to the light. This will ensure that the light is not turned on while you are cleaning it.
2. Next, take a soft cloth and dampen it with water. Add a drop or two of mild soap to the cloth if needed.
3. Gently wipe down the surface of the light, being careful not to press too hard or use too much force.
4. Rinse the light off with clean water and dry it with a clean, soft cloth.
5. Reconnect the power source to the light and test it to make sure it is working properly before driving your vehicle.
How to maintain LED bumper lights?
JKU LED bumper lights are becoming increasingly popular as they provide better illumination than traditional halogen lights. They also last longer, which means they eventually pay for themselves. But like any other vehicle component, they need to be maintained in order to keep them working properly. Here are a few tips on how to maintain your JKU LED bumper lights:
-Make sure the batteries are always fresh and have the correct voltage. Dead or dying batteries will cause the LED bulbs to flicker or not work at all.
-Keep the lens clean and free of debris. This will ensure that the light is properly diffused and not obscured by dirt or grime.
-Check the connections regularly to make sure they are tight and free of corrosion. Loose connections can cause intermittent light output or complete failure.
-If you notice any damage to the housing or lens, replace the entire unit as soon as possible. Damaged light units can cause accidents if they malfunction while you are driving.
How to upgrade LED bumper lights?
If your Jeep JKU is still running the stock halogen headlight bulbs, you are missing out on both style and function. LEDs provide a much brighter light than stock halogen bulbs, and they use less power too. Upgrading to LED bumper lights is a simple task that anyone can do in their driveway in a few minutes. Here’s how to do it.
You will need:
-LED bumper lights
-T25 torx bit
1. Open the hood of your Jeep JKU and locate the two bolts that hold the bumper in place. These bolts are located just behind the headlight on each side of the Jeep.
2. Remove these two bolts with a T25 torx bit. You may need to use a drill to remove them if they are rusted in place.
3. Once the bolts are removed, the bumper will be loose but still held in place by the fog light harnesses. Disconnect these harnesses by depressing the tab on the connector and pulling it apart.
4. The bumper can now be removed from the Jeep entirely. Set it aside somewhere safe where it won’t be damaged.
5. Take your new LED bumper lights and line them up with the holes in the front of the Jeep where the old bumper was mounted. For reference, you can look at the back of the old halogen bulbs to see where these holes are located.
6. Screw in your new LED bumper lights using the same bolts that held your old ones in place “ do not overtighten these or you may strip the threads “ and then reattach your fog light harnesses to power them up when you’re ready to reinstall your bumper..
How to install LED bumper lights on other vehicles?
There are many different ways that you can install LED bumper lights on your vehicle. Depending on the make and model of your car, truck, or SUV, you may need to purchase a specific kit or find a tutorial online. Here are a few things to keep in mind when installing LED bumper lights:
– Make sure that the kit you purchase includes all of the necessary hardware and instructions.
– If you are not comfortable working with electrical wiring, it is probably best to have a professional do the installation for you.
– Make sure that you follow all instructions carefully to avoid damaging your vehicle or causing a safety hazard.