How to Install Flex led lights in Your Car. Step by step guide to installing Flex Led Lights in your car.
Checkout this video:
Installing flex LED lights in your car can be a great way to add some custom lighting to your vehicle. Flex LEDs are flexible strips of LED lights that can be installed in a variety of locations on your car. They are available in a variety of colors, so you can choose the perfect look for your car. Here is a step-by-step guide to installing flex LED lights in your car.
1. Choose the location for your flex LEDs. You will need to measure the area where you want to install the LEDs and make sure that there is enough space for the strip of lights. Keep in mind that the strip of lights will need to be plugged into an electrical source, so make sure that the chosen location is close to an electrical outlet.
2. Clean the area where you will be installing the LEDs. Use a mild soap and water solution to clean the surface; this will help ensure that the adhesive on the back of the LED strip will adhere properly.
3. Install the LED strip. Most LED strips come with an adhesive backing; simply peel off the backing and press the strip into place. If your chosen location does not have an adhesive backing, you can use double-sided tape or another type of adhesive to secure the strip in place.
4. Connect the power supply to the LED strip. The power supply will usually plug into a standard electrical outlet; consult your product’s instructions for specific details on how to connect the power supply properly. Once everything is plugged in, turn on the power switch to test out your new LEDs!
Tools and Materials Needed
To install flex LED lights in your car, you will need the following tools and materials:
-A saw (if you need to make any modifications to your car)
-An LED light kit
-Flexible tubing (to route the wires)
-Screws (to secure the tubing and lights in place)
If you want to add some flex LED lights to your car, there are a few things you need to do to get started. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to install flex LED lights in your car.
1. Start by finding a place to mount the lights. You will need to drill some holes for the screws, so make sure you pick a spot that is out of the way and won’t be too difficult to drill into.
2. Once you have found a spot, use a drill to make pilot holes for the screws. If you are worried about damaging your paint, you can put some painters tape down first.
3. Now it’s time to install the actual lights. Take the flex LED light and thread it through the hole you drilled. Make sure that the light is pointing in the direction you want it to point before you secure it in place with the nut and washer that come with it.
4. Repeat this process for each light that you want to install. Once all of the lights are in place, turn on your power switch and enjoy your new Lights!
Tips and Tricks
Whether you’re a new car owner or you’ve been driving for years, it’s important to know how to install Flex Led Lights in your car. While it may seem like a daunting task, it’s actually quite simple. With a few tips and tricks, you can have your new Flex Led Lights up and running in no time.
Before you begin, it’s important to gather all of the tools and materials you will need. This includes the Flex Led Lights themselves, as well as a drill, screwdriver,wire cutters/strippers, and electrical tape. It’s also important to make sure that your car’s battery is disconnected before starting the installation process.
Once you have everything you need, the first step is to find a suitable location for your Flex Led Lights. It’s important to choose a spot that is easily accessible and free of any obstacles that could get in the way. Once you have found the perfect spot, use the drill to make two small pilot holes. These holes will be used to secure the L-brackets that come with your Flex Led Lights.
Next, take the L-brackets and secure them to the chosen location with the screws that are provided. Once they are tight, use the wire cutters/strippers to strip about ½ inch of insulation from each wire. After this is done, take one of the wires and insert it into one of the terminals on the back of the Light Emitting Diode (LED). Do this for each wire until all four are connected.
Finally, use electrical tape to secure any loose connections and then reattach your car’s battery. You can now test your new Flex Led Lights by turning on your headlights. If they are working properly, enjoy your safe travels!
After reading this guide, you should now know how to install Flex LED lights in your car. We hope you found this guide helpful and that you will enjoy your new car lights!